Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Feel the Force.

Jedi TrainingAs an ex-joint-clan leader of a certain infamous Jedi clan in a Freelancer community I couldn't help but be overjoyed when I found a blogger out there that linked a superb Jedi Training game and in a nostalgic moment I felt I had to bring you certain things. A couple of hilarious ones from Metal Maverick to start off with that have been about for a while now but well worth another look. If you've not seen them already, you're in for a big treat Star Bearswith Jedi Training (flash) and Jedi Duels (flash) where we are introduced to a new Jedi hero... well, erm, a new Jedi... um... just watch them, they're funny, ok?.
Something else that has a nice retro feel is Star Bears, the Fandom Menace (shockwave) in which the player must match up lights to the keys a, s, d, z, x & c to combat... you'll get the idea and if you don't, it's a safe one to get your kids to help you with.
Lest I forget I should mention the game that got me started on this article in the firJedi Trainer. Awesome.st place. Jedi Trainer (flash) can be found at the awesomely clever Lost Vectors where there is all kinds of interesting stuff. I spotted it originally at Ellipsoid and the Wandering Pocket which is a great little blog that I'll keep an eye on.
Well, that's me out of the time snatched from my busy schedule - posting on a school night!

Have fun!

6 Comments:

At 7:55 pm, Blogger Chas Ravndal said...

fuzzy is that a flash game ?

 
At 8:22 pm, Blogger FuzzBuck Fuzz said...

Jedi Trainer is a flash game, Star Bears is a shockwave game & the first two (Jedi Training & Jedi Duels) are both short (very funny) flash movies. Check the brackets after the links. ;)

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger Cibbuano said...

the net is packed with Star Wars stuff - some good, some bad.

 
At 9:24 pm, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Do your posts have permalinks? I can't find them...

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger FuzzBuck Fuzz said...

The time the post was made is a peermanent link to it, Cibbuano. :D

 
At 12:38 am, Blogger Cibbuano said...

thanks, i posted to this post:

Link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google