Sunday, October 16, 2005

Links to all Fuzz made buttons.

Hi folks. It may have taken me a while but I've finally gotten around to making a start on the template changes that will decrease the time it takes to load this page and make it easier to navigate. See those buttons over in the side bar? All my links will eventually be in expandable menus headed by buttons like that, just click on the header button to see the links contained therein. That way when more and more of them are replaced by images your browser won't need to load them all, only the ones you want to look at. You also won't need to scroll all the way down the sidebar to see the particular heading that interests you. There's a longer term point to this post as well with me using it as a place to show the code for displaying ALL my buttons along with the images themselves so that people can easily access them. It will get it's own permanent link in my side bar and I will add any new buttons to this post along with the neccesary coding required to display it as a link to the relevant site. For now I'll be hosting them all at Image Shack which is far from ideal (feel free to host elsewhere) so I hope to get them hosted somewhere better at some stage as well as bringing them all to within a standard length (I'll be going for 88 pixels) and recreating as interlaced gifs for improved viewing. Any requests for buttons and of course the link that goes along with it can now be addressed here.





GamerFuzz







Gamertiny1







Gambev







FuzzBuck's other blogs








Writer's Blog







Comics Unrivalled (aka ComicFuzz)








Testbed.








Blogs I visit








The Guvnor Times







The Guvnor Times









The Guvnor Times







The Guvnor Times







The Guvnor Times







Michele's







Who needs a title?







Lost Property (Comics and ramblings from a UK Small press publisher)







Just PureMood (erratic & expressive)







Captain Picard's journal.







The Void Zero







Glitch Art (art blog)







Tomorrow could be boring







Master Yoda's blog.







Pond Perspective







Diary of a Fat Boy.







Universal Facts





Parated's blog





Parated's blog





I'm from the Government. I'm here to help.





9 Comments:

At 4:10 am, Blogger Indigo said...

Check out those buttons! That is so cool. I haven't a clue how to make those.

Michele sent me!

 
At 4:11 am, Blogger Indigo said...

....ironically, my blog is about a button too. LOL!

 
At 5:56 am, Blogger Carol said...

Try this free site. Michele sent me.
http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/index.html

 
At 6:05 am, Anonymous mar said...

I do not know how to do these fun buttons! My host doesn't allow template changes, except for a head picture... I should do something about it. Now I have a resolution for 2006...maybe. Great buttons!!!! saw you at Michele's

 
At 6:20 am, Blogger ribbiticus said...

hiya. fb! once again, am honored. thanks for taking the time to do them! :)

 
At 12:59 pm, Blogger J Anderson said...

Never made any good ones. michele sent me.

 
At 6:46 pm, Blogger Carmi said...

Hi Fuzz. What a great initiative! I'm impressed, as I haven't the faintest clue how to get started. I'm looking forward to your menu-driven sidebar: it's been an issue that's dogged my site since I first started it.

Back from Michele's on this fine Sunday afternoon. Good to see you again.

 
At 12:27 pm, Blogger empress maruja said...

Can you be a cupcake and make one for me, please with cream and cherry on top?

 
At 3:44 pm, Anonymous parated2k said...

Hey Fuzz, Great job on the button for my blog (I'm From the Government, I'm Here to Help!)!! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google