Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just a few more Shockwave free games.

Giant ArtIt's hard being Fuzzy sometimes. I have all these great games and ideas to bring to you that I just don't know sometimes which to blog about first. No clues right now about what is coming up but there is some fantastic stuff I've been working on. Speaking of which my full-time work starts again on Monday so I'll endeavor to get as much done before then as possible as it involves long hours. With that in mind for now I want to add a few more Shockwave games to the list of links. No sense in not giving myself more work to dGPS Navigationo when I come to re-organise them. One for the kids is Kids Domain where you'll find a great selection of educational games that it's safe to let your kids loose on. There's an older kids section too where they link to the most excellent (nod to Bill & Ted) Make Giant Art (shockwave) which hits a particular note with this ex-binman. How do you like this piece I knocked up earlier - would it make it into the Tate or what? They've also got links to thingGo Snoopys like GPS: The New Navigation (shockwave) which is at Nova, a fascinating site for any age from 10 to 100. There's also a way from Kids Domain to Snoopy.com the home of a particularly well known beagle that finds him pitted against Charlie Brown in what else other than Baseball? Top game. With that I must blog you and leave you I'm afraid as there's a game that's screaming at me that it wants me to play it right now. I'll tell you all about it later ;)

3 Comments:

At 6:47 pm, Blogger puremood said...

Snoopy and baseball... ah - heavenly! Hehe...

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger FuzzBuck Fuzz said...

Snoopy's the man ;)

 
At 7:34 am, Anonymous Rob said...

I enjoy reading through your blog. By the way, if you are interested in talking about a link exchange with me at http://best-kid-games-online.com, please let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google