Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Shoot that Crazy Frog! Retro games and introducing Yeti Sports.

Shoot Crazy FrogOk, whose had enough of that Crazy Frog? I found an answer, simply shoot the little varmint. Shoot Crazy Frog (flash) enables you to get your own back in a way that is particularly satisfying after the twentieth or thirtieth time youve launched him into the ether. Now I can smile at the adverts when I see theDonkey Kongm because I know that little froggy is getting his. Oh yes. It's one of twenty two titles brought to us by Student Free Stuff.com and there are many classics already mentioned, but one that sticks out to me is Donkey Kong (flash), an arcade master. This is a pretty good version of the original and better than many others out there, I've actually been looking before and it was a friends' 14 year old son who pointed me in this direction. I'm glad he did, although he bent my ear raving about the penguin games. Got us both in trouble too, as he was supposed to be eating his tea. Suppose I'd betteSpank the Penguinr take a look. Hee hee - glad I did that too. The Yeti sports section of four games down at the end of the list is great fun. From Spank the Penguin (flash) a kind of Yeti baseball (Pingu is the ball) to Orca Slap (flash), more of a darts game taking a in a bloodier version of Penguin Spank (flash) it leads to Seal Bounce (flashOrca Slap) which is excellent for a laugh. There's a lead off to another site hidden in there somewhere - I believe the home of Yeti Sports. I'll have a closer look at that in a later post. For now, have fun and my highest score on the bloody version of Spank the Penguin is 851.9.
Seal Bounce

2 Comments:

At 9:04 pm, Blogger Writing idiot said...

did you come across the blood and gore versions?

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger FuzzBuck Fuzz said...

Only of the one. Reckon they will be at Yeti home but I've yet ti check it out properly.


:D :D :D :D :D :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google